Digital Concessions Assistant
London, England, United Kingdom
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings – making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
This role would be a great fit for a candidate that has completed a buying or merchandising degree or has a similar background.
We are looking for a digital concession assistant to join our digital concessions team. The digital concessions team manages new and existing online partnerships, allowing for the AllSaints brand to be shopped on multiple partner sites across the world. This is a really exciting time for the team as we continue to grow our online portfolio and customer reach.
This is a great opportunity for someone at the start of their digital career, with lots of ambition and eagerness to help develop our business and gain massive exposure to some of the world’s biggest online retailers. You might have just recently graduated from a degree with a digital or fashion background or you have self developed through online upskilling courses.
You will need to have a good familiarity with our brand. Perhaps you have shopped with us as a customer or have always aspired to work with us, either way, a personal passion for our brand will go a long way in achieving successful partnerships.
It’s never been a more exciting time to consider an opportunity with our wholesale, franchise and licensing team. Known internally as WFLE, our dynamic team continues to massively grow this area of our business each year, through continued strong partnerships with the world’s leading fashion businesses allowing us to reach millions of more customers every day. And with innovating new licensing deals, we are introducing new and exciting products to our customers, helping us to broaden our demographics and become a household name.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Build effective working relationships with partners to drive trade
- Manage weekly/bi-weekly partner meetings to discuss product onboarding, seasonal activity launches, and all other partner requirement
- Identify marketing opportunities across partner sites to increase visibility of brand
- Review and track partner stocks according to the critical path, communicating risk and opportunities to key stakeholders within business
- Manage product launches using a critical path, in line with key business deadlines, including creating enrichment data files, sending imagery and seasonal assets, and tracking product until live on partner websites
- Manage daily and weekly sales, communicating key metrics and promotions to the team and wider business in trade updates
- Support your manager in planning and preparation for key seasonal activity, including promo and sales
- Monitor promo/sale performance, communicating key highlights and lowlights effectively to management
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- Role would be a great fit for a candidate with a buying or merchandising background/degree
- Some experience in e-commerce merchandising / trading relevant to third parties is preferred
- Proficient with Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong numerical and enjoys collating data analytics
- Commercially aware with a trading focus to maximise sales and profit opportunities
- Good understanding of online shopping and keeps up to date with fashion brands and trends
- Forward thinking to ensure we are always ahead of the curve
- Able to demonstrate sound decision-making, solutions focussed mindset, and flexibility within a dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and proactively drives own standards, development and business goals
- A team player with the ability to cultivate an engaging and collaborative environment
- Passionate about the industry that we work within
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Based in our East London Studios in vibrant Shoreditch with perks and benefits offered from local businesses including discounts on food, shopping and health & beauty. Studio Location. Approximately a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station and a 5 minute walk from Shoreditch High Street.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
We Do What We Say We Will We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
We Are Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
- A generous wardrobe allowance so that you can wear our beautiful clothes to work each day
- We area disability committed certified employer
- Employee discount for you to spend with family and friends
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 days after 2 years continuous service
- Bank holidays, birthdays and volunteering days off
- Access to dental cash plan & free virtual GP appointments through Aviva
- UNUM employee assistance helpline
- Life assurance cover
- Access to discounted gym membership and corporate discounts
- Hybrid working in our historic East London studios, working hours are 9-5.30pm
- Free, confidential, wellbeing and lifestyle support with Retail Trust
- Enhanced family leave benefits (neonatal, fertility, maternity, paternity, adaption, menopause)
- Health days for you to use either for physical or mental wellness
- Dedicated mental health support from our mental health first aiders
- Eye care vouchers, season ticket loans and much more!
Our aim is to develop truly diverse teams and create an environment where everyone feels respected, valued and able to give of their best whilst contributing to the success of our brand.
We recognise the importance and strength of diversity and commit to providing equal opportunities to everyone in our employment and recruitment processes. We safeguard against any form of discrimination irrespective of gender, gender reassignment, marital status, race, ethnic origin, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status or age.
Even if you feel you don’t tick all the boxes, we’d still very much like to hear from you. We want you to know that finding people who have a passion for our brand and are open to learning is incredibly important to us.
If you need any support or adjustments during your application, please get in touch with us and we are happy to help.