Your role at Signature
Our Care Assistants showcase their compassion every day. They understand, empathise and support, knowing exactly what needs to be done for the best possible outcome.
Your new role as a Care Assistant will be varied, interesting and rewarding. You’ll assist residents with washing, dressing, eating, drinking and getting around. You’ll help them make their apartments feel like home and enjoy their favourite activities with them, like bingo, shopping and live music.
You’ll develop strong relationships with the individuals you work with, and their families, respecting choices, dignity and independence. You’ll also be integral to developing residents’ care plans, which includes being aware of any specialist support needs.
What Signature Offer
- From £11.50 per hour
- Shift times: 07:00-21:30, 07:00-14:30 and 14:00-21:30. Alternate weekends required.
- Part time/Full time Day shifts available
- Up to 30 days, starting at 25 plus 8 bank holidays depending on length of services
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- Free meals on shift for staff working 6+ hours
- Life Assurance Scheme
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme eligible
- Refer A Friend Incentive £50 voucher and up to £1,000 cash bonus
- Staff recognition scheme – Purple Heart Award
- Ongoing career training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus cycle to work scheme, study support, long service awards and more
- Commuting – Weybridge nearest train station
- Walking – 1.2 miles from nearest train station
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You don’t need experience to become a Care Assistant, just plenty of passion and understanding, good written and verbal communication, and some IT skills. An NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is a big advantage.
Job Reference: signaturec/TP/62544/8533