Salary: £10.1 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Pay Rate: £10.10 per hour
Hours: 35 hours per week 5/7
As a Front of House Steward in the Combined Mess, you will work in a welcoming team to ensure that all staff and visitors are greeted and dealt with in a warm and efficient manner.
In return, you will be given full training for the role with access to bespoke development training to help you grow you career with a FTSE 20 company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go above and beyond.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and looking after our guests so they go home delighted
- Serving customers, ensuring they receive an easy and seamless personalised experience
- Being knowledgeable about the menu and making recommendations to our guests
- Representing ESS and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Have customer service and communication skills
- Be a team player
- Be punctual and reliable
- Free meal at work
- Buying Additional Purchase Annual Leave – option to purchase subject to company rules
- Contributory pension scheme
- PERKS at work benefit platform – Includes discounted Vodafone plans, travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Life assurance death benefit after 1 years’ service of 1 years pay
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness, and exercise classes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/1708/74089001/52499712/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.