Shift Hours: 0 – 0
Up to 40hrs per week available.
£10.42 per hour £21,675 per year.
Do you dare to make a difference?
We know working in care is more than ‘just a job’. To us it’s playing a crucial role in enabling the people we support to live their best lives.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Support Workers to join our Team.
You can expect;
- Accelerated career paths with no experience required
- Recognised qualifications with paid training
- Flexible working patterns
- Inclusive culture with progressive wellbeing support
The support worker role is exciting and varied that will include:
- Provide quality support where you will listen, discuss and plan individuals goals and ambitions.
- Provide person-centred support
- Assist with personal care that will include mealtimes and medication.
- Encourage and empower those we support to be independent in their everyday lives!
We are an employer that strives in the quality care we provide. We are looking for dedicated people who are looking to excel and progress!
Check out what a life is like of a support worker: https://youtu.be/B5BD5rwYp3E
“National Care Group are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for us”