Salary: £10.8 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Register your interest by submitting your name and email address. You will then be sent an email with the link, contacting full job description, including criteria and the application form for completion.
Click on Apply Now to register.
Passionate about food? Want to develop your career with the world’s leading food service management company? Look no further, we, the leading food service and hospitality provider across the Island of Ireland, are looking for a Supervisor to join our talented team on a part time contract basis working 16 hours per week.
Some of the benefits we offer:
- Free meals while at work
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Additional, seasonal and overtime hours available
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day out venues, leisure centres, gyms, golf courses and many more
- Learning & development programs available alongside access to hundreds of online training courses for personal and professional development & growth
- Flexible Working to support Work Life Balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- Access to wellness programs to promote mental health and wellbeing of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all deliveries are checked and stored promptly and correctly
- Supervising a small team, creating a positive environment where everyone feels welcomed and supported
- Being a responsible key holder
- Using the till, taking order and receiving payments
- Assisting with weekly bookwork and any other duties that are necessary
- Producing weekly rotas following the manager’s guidelines
- Placing orders for stock to maintain the correct stock levels
- Delegating where necessary and ensuring the team are proactive at all times
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Supervisor will:
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
Compass Group reserves the right to enhance the criteria, if necessary, for the purposes of shortlisting.
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who care about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every colleague joining us. We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Job Reference: com/1209/76421001/52593334/WJ
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone’s talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive – Diversity is Our Strength!