Shift hours: Permanent
As a Snr Sous Chef you will be responsible for planning, preparation, cooking and presentation of food to the standard required by the Company and the Client. You will also be responsible for all stock control, waste control and ensuring that all hygiene and H&S requirements are met to the highest standards. You will work closely with our leadership team on site.
If you are passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer both work life balance and career development – Apply now !
Please Note : This role is a 5 of 7 working week and 1 weekend in 4.
Adopt a hands-on approach taking responsibility for the food production covering pupil and staff feeding along with an extensive range of hospitality and events
Food Innovation and development is essential along with being up to date with current food trends
Knowledge on health & nutritional guidelines is essential
Strong written and spoken English along with computer skills are essential
Ability to motivate and develop your team
Great team player
- Innovative and creative individual
- Enthusiastic, motivational, someone who strives for excellence
- Organised, able to make robust judgements and prioritise
- Gain and hold the respect of others
- Flexible approach with a “can do” attitude
- A good track record of driving world class performance
- Strong commercial experience
- Ability to monitor and challenge the use of processes
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about food