Salary: Attractive salary plus competitive benefits
To develop and manage the master production plan in order to satisfy customer demand. Assist the Sales and Logistics functions by providing dependable administrative and customer service support including the confirmation of manufacturing dates. Act as a point of contact between the account managers and the production team to ensure orders are delivered on time and in full.
- Responsible for the management and accuracy of the Sales and Additive Forecast.
- Communicate and manage the schedule with the warehouse team.
- Produce a sales plan to the production team and lead daily and weekly planning meetings
- Report OTIF % in the daily planning meeting and monthly management review. Identify and communicate corrective actions as and when required.
- Filtering incoming sales orders to ensure min / max stock levels are maintained and current status communicated to the sales team.
- Liaise with the Logistics manager in relation to booking transport and monitoring through to delivery.
- Understand & adhere to all Policies & Procedures including HR, Health & Safety at work and current legislation
- Setting up and maintaining works orders
- Liaise between production, technical and sales departments to ensure appropriate flow of information available for account managers.
- Flexibility to perform additional duties when necessary if required for business purposes
- >2 years’ experience as a planner in a manufacturing organisation
- Detail orientated
- Consistently produce work to a high level of accuracy
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to collate, filter and sort inputs from a variety of sources and re-direct or process efficiently
- Excellent IT skills – Word and Excel
- Experience using data management systems, extracting and manipulating data to conduct simple analysis
Hours per week: 40 hour per week