Location: 229 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 5PN
Demi Chef de Partie
£15.00 an hour
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
- To provide food/service to a consistent high standard, including assisting senior chefs with functions in other different areas throughout the business.
- To liaise with key people in the team in order to plan for the provision of food in all kitchen areas
- To ensure smooth running of daily operations which include ensuring no disruption to the pre agreed menu offer.
- Responsible to manage stock levels of that specific area including as well as waste control.
- Ensure the presentation of the food is consistent with the standards set by senior chefs.
- To comply with all legal requirements with particular reference to (but not exclusively) fire regulations, security, licence requirements and any Local Authority or Client stipulations.
- To ensure all Health, Hygiene and Safety requirements are being adhered to
- As described in the Searcy Health & Safety Policy, including best practices to ensure personal hygiene at all times.
- Demonstrate Personal Development.
- Any other reasonable request by the Senior Management
- Minimum 2 years experience in people management
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Excellent time management
- Supportive / Team player
- Demonstrate high level of organisation.
- Excellent record keeping.
- To be willing to work the hours and the needs of the business
- To be able to work under pressure and to cope with any unforeseen circumstances i.e. function changes, requirements, sickness, etc.
- To have a positive and co-operative attitude.