Salary: £10.9 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Help us keep The Venues Collection shining.
We’re currently recruiting a full time Cleaner to join our cleaning and facilities teams for The Venues Collection, contracted to 40 hours per week. As one of our dedicated Cleaners, you will help to deliver on our promise to always create the best and brightest experiences for our clients and customers. If you’re a committed Cleaner looking for a role you’ll shine in, we’ve got the position for you.
Great things happen when people get together in our spaces to meet and spaces to sleep at Kents Hill Park. From conferences, meetings, training, and every business event in between our venue provides an informal atmosphere where you and our guests can be themselves.
We combine our spaces with a bigger family. Kents Hill Park is part of The Venues Collection – a division of Compass Group UK & Ireland, the market leader in contract catering & support services.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside our cleaning and facilities teams to keep environments safe and hygienic for every client and customer
- Dusting, sweeping, polishing, mopping, and vacuuming designated areas to a high standard
- Ensuring surface areas, floors, windows, and other touchpoints are sanitised regularly
- Performing additional cleaning duties as and when required, such as mopping up spillages quickly and efficiently
- Emptying and disposing of bin waste
- Monitoring and re-stocking cleaning supplies.
Our ideal Cleaner will:
- Have brilliant organisational skills and attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a hands-on role
- Have had cleaning experience in a similar role, although this is not essential
- Have a flexible approach to working
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, we are a grouping of seven easily accessible event spaces with hotel-like residential and leisure facilities, which all sit under the brand name The Venues Collection. Located across the UK, our venues all feature stylish and individual event spaces, including both contemporary and historic meeting areas. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/1512/M65301/52536705/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Milton Keynes