Salary: €15 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
You must be legally authorised to work in Ireland. We are not currently able to offer visa sponsorship or assistance.
Passionate about food? Want to develop your career with the worldÕs leading food service management company? Look no further, we, the leading food service and hospitality provider across the Island of Ireland, are looking for a Chef De Partie to join our talented team on a full time basis working 37.5 hours per week.
As a Chef De Partie, you will ensure all work is presented to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment. You will work with the onsite team and other leaders across our business to ensure the best service is delivered.
- Preparing, cooking, and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Managing and training any Demi-chef De Parties or Commis working with you
- Helping the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Strong cooking skills
- Experience in a similar role
- Passionate about working in a food service environment
- Able to work positively with others as part of a team
- Experience in a similar environment
- Food Hygiene Certificate
Compass Group reserves the right to enhance the criteria, if necessary, for the purposes of shortlisting.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes but is not limited to:
- Free meals while at work
- Perks shopping discount Card which can be used across the Island of Ireland to save at various restaurants, high street stores, hotels, day-out venues, gyms, golf courses, and many more
- Flexible working to support work-life balance
- Additional Leave Purchase scheme to balance home and work life
- VHI Healthcare discount
- Life assurance cover
- Additional, seasonal and overtime hours available
- Career Pathways to support career progression and/or skills development
- Learning & development programs available for personal and professional development & growth
- Access to wellness programs to promote the mental health and well-being of our colleagues
- Employee Assistance Program to guide and support our employees
- Exciting internal reward and recognition schemes
At Compass Ireland, our people are our business. When you join the Compass Group you will be joining a supportive network of incredible individuals, each united by their passion for going the extra mile for the organisations we partner with. We are building a team who care about providing a great customer experience and want to grow and develop as we do. We are dedicated to investing in every colleague joining us and pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all our colleagues. We consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Please review our Privacy Notice for details on how we maintain, protect and why your personal data is collected when you apply for a job with Compass Group. We will not retain any CV’s or job applications for longer than necessary.
Job Reference: com/2601/90755001/52543671/ROI
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Rearcross, Tipperary