Salary: Attractive plus benefits
Are you looking for a sustainable career? Where no two days are the same? Whilst working for an ethical employer who truly makes a difference to our planet?
Not only does this role offer a rewarding career, it also has a clear path for progression and career development- which means a bright future awaits.
By playing a key part in our bold commitment to transform our business into a provider of net zero carbon sustainable materials by 2040. Truly you will be making the world a be a better place to live for the next generation.
EMR are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager this role will be based in the North West so ideally you will be located in Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales, Manchester, Lancashire, Cumbria.
- Work with SMEs through to large-scale manufacturing businesses across multiple sectors
- Identify, develop and sell USPs and value propositions using a solution led, consultative sales approach to new businesses and markets
- Establish long-term partnerships & contract led sales, including new market development
- Drive improved sales & margins
- Support the Account Management team in business retention
- Support Regional teams in the development of existing accounts
- Effective internal & external promotion and communication, with stakeholder management
- Inform market data business intelligence
- Sector thought leadership
- Identify prospect lists within multiple sectors
- Work with internal teams to approach qualified leads and progress marketing strategies
- Create sector & territory plans to win medium to long-term waste partnerships
- Develop sector specific plans, targets and pipelines
- Identify opportunity and manage the bid and tender process where required
- Regular engagement & communication with all internal EMR stakeholders within the regions, sharing pipeline, plans and targets
- Develop and sell value based propositions using a consultative sales approach, ensuring equal impact across sectors
- Identify and deliver opportunities through networking and industry events
- External B2B sales experience preferable. Able to demonstrate achievements and growth
- Excellent communication & presentation skills. Ability to adapt appropriately to different levels of audience, including written proposals and formal presentations
- Evidence of consultative sales ability and experience
- Team player but self-motivated and able to work remotely
- Understanding of waste and metal markets preferable but not essential
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and sales driven
- Good negotiation skills
- Success driven
Hours per week: 45