Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Permanent
Workplace Experience Manager
Up to £40,000 per annum (DOE)
Monday – Friday Role
This is an exciting, brand new opportunity to join our 14forty team as a Workplace Experience Manager.
We are seeking an Workplace Experience Manager with experience in Facilities Management to join our 14forty team. The selected individual will be responsible for overseeing all functions including hospitality, cleaning, reception, mail room, customer liaison and customer hosts. They will also be responsible for ensuring that the team are focused and attending their duties as delegated. The individual will also be responsible for ensuring that any escalations are dealt with in swift and timely manner along with building relationships with all members of staff and clients across the business so that their presence is known.
- Key contact for the Compass and Client Teams on site
- Oversee all functions including hospitality, cleaning, reception, mail room, customer hosts and hard services.
- Completing all people management and reporting including Payroll, Recruitment, HR etc.
- Manage client/ partner relationships and enhance customer service at every opportunity.
- To maintain a high standard of customer care and be the daily point of contact for all relevant stakeholders
- Completing on site audits
- Manage and meet contractual SLAs and KPIs
- Complete all reporting and finance requirements
- Supporting project decisions
- Experience within the FM Industry to include Hospitality, Reception, Mail Room, Cleaning, Business office support and Hard Services.
- Experience in managing and developing a team
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Excellent customer service Skills
- Good Interpersonal/Communication skills
- Strong Leadership and Management Skills
- Be organised and be able to work on own initiative
- Displays a strong track record in leading a team to deliver a first-class customer experience
- Ability to Manage in a proactive manner
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Health, Safety and environmental skills
- Enjoys change
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: compass/2811/74782006/52506398/EP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.