rate: Up to £12.95 per hour dependent on age
have a fantastic opportunity for a Waiting Team Member to join us at Heythrop
The benefits of working with us
- Live-in maybe available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
will I be doing?
part of our supportive team, you will develop and grow into delivering a great
service within the Hospitality department. Alongside the Food and Beverage Manager you will be a fundamental part
of the smooth running of the guest journey from the moment each guest arrives.
working together with a large diverse and multiskilled team, you will ensure
all our guests enjoy the highest quality stay with beautiful views to look at
wherever they are onsite.
are we looking for?
- A people person who would put the guest journey at the heart of everything they do
- A willingness to learn and improve knowledge on customer service, our products and tailored selling
- Someone who will care about the wider team and look to support wherever needed
- A passion for food and drink
- A promise to come to work as your whole authentic self
At Warner (part of Bourne Leisure Ltd) we are committed to
nurturing a fully inclusive, diverse, and equitable workplace across every area
of our business, where every one of our team feels like they really belong and
can truly be themselves. Whether you’re looking for the first step in your
career or you’re on your second or third career, we encourage applications from
all, including under-represented groups such as LGBTQ+, ethnic minorities and
people with disabilities. If you feel this role is a good fit for you,
we’d love to hear from you. For more information on our Inclusion
and Diversity commitments please visit our careers site and
Location: Heythrop Park Hotel, Oxfordshire, OX7 5UF