Qualifications & Experience
• Part-qualified accountant or willing to start studying for an accounting qualification.
• SAP training and certification is a plus.
• Accounting role within a large, listed, multinational company is a plus.
• Worked within a multicurrency environment; understanding the impact of movements in exchange rates on reported results is a plus
• Experience of BPC, an advantage.
• Experience working in an accounting team in a Shared Service environment is a plus.
• Requires good understanding of IT systems and processes.
• Can provide evidence of working collaboratively with peers.
• Good Excel skills with experience of working with large data sets.
• Ability to build strong relationships, both with the wider Finance team and throughout BBS.
• Works well as part of a team and is willing to help others within the team.
• Keenness to develop and learn new skills.
• Can do attitude to work and ability to work to month end deadlines.
• A capability to build the role and adapt to changes in the working environment.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Observes corporate policies and business values.
• Thinks conceptually and identifies and addresses future challenges and opportunities, often in an ambiguous environment.