Stylist (Temporary) – Part Time – Westfield Stratford
London, England, United Kingdom
THE ALLSAINTS TEAM
At AllSaints we are in the business of feelings – making our customers feel cool and confident. If, like us, you believe in the power of a great outfit, we’d love to talk to you.
We’re a global brand made up of a very diverse mix of talented people in a huge variety of roles. Our products are designed in house and made by a small number of suppliers and artisans around the world to sustainable standards.
We are a brand embarking on a very exciting plan and we are seeking new members of the team who want to contribute to this.
Joining us this autumn winter season as a temporary stylist in one of our iconic stores means working in a buzzy, fashion driven environment and inspiring our customers every day.
It could also be a great springboard for your career with us, with many of our leaders across the business having started their journey with our brand as temporary stylists!
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who love making connections with customers and who will enjoy working with our beautiful and sustainable product.
You’ll be fully trained on our brand, processes and systems to ensure you are set up for success. Most importantly you’ll be joining some of the best teams in our industry, working with supportive colleagues in a fun and inclusive environment.
Your role will involve working across all aspects of our store, from serving and styling our customers at our tills and fitting rooms to working backstage to get our products unpacked, processed and looking amazing.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Our stores are busy and the majority of your time will be spent on the shop floor. Your day will be varied, fast-paced and most importantly, fun!
- You will style our customers in our latest collections, sharing your detailed product knowledge and providing them with an exceptional brand experience
- You will actively maintain the store’s aesthetic; ensuring that product is readily available for our customers and that floor sets and standards are upheld at all times
- Stock replenishment, deliveries and digital orders will become part of your day to day, whilst utilising our digital tools to support a positive customer journey
- You will handle and respond to first line customer queries, emails, chats, and calls across multiple topics relating to product and customer orders via our online customer service system
- You will be empowered to make service decisions for our customers to resolve their issue whilst retaining their loyalty and trust
- You will relentlessly put the customer at the heart of everything you do and work as one AllSaints team to get the best result
- You will greet our customers into our store and tailor your approach to support the purpose of their visit
- Housekeeping and ensuring staff areas are maintained to the highest level of expectation, showing pride in your surroundings at all times
- Working as one team with the same goal, you will support and observe your peers, seeking feedback to support your growth and development
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED?
- You must be immediately available to start work. Contracts will start from October
- Friendly and attentive; you’ll constantly interact with customers in store and online from all over the world to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Awareness and knowledge of our brand, our style and our brand values – you’ll support and influence your peers and customers alike
- Can do attitude and lots of enthusiasm – there’s a lot of time spent on interacting with customers and colleagues on our busy shop floors
- Good problem solving techniques and ability to do so with pace, empathy and sometimes under pressure
- Tech savvy; you’ll be processing a lot of transactions and store deliveries using our in-store digital tools and responding to customer queries using our online customer service system
- You’ll be actively aware of brand campaigns, lookbooks and new product launches and a passionate advocate of all things AllSaints
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident communicator
- You love fashion! We need you to be an irresistible ambassador for AllSaints and a believer in the power of an amazing new outfit
ABOUT THE LOCATION
Our standalone concept store in Westfield, Stratford has been open since 2018 and usually trades from 10:00am – 21:00pm (subject to seasonal change). Next to the Olympic Park (an ideal lunch spot) our store is one of a handful of concept stores. Our team working there is full of energy and love bonding over food and film recommendations. Store Location. Located in TFL zone 2/3 and approximately a 20 minute journey from London Liverpool Street station.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
The Customer is the Boss We work as one proud team to get the best for our customers
One Team We are joined up and encourage others to share their ideas
We Do What We Say We Will We know our goals, and we work with clear outcomes in mind
We Are Responsible We are self aware, understand the impact we have on others and are positive about the future
- Fixed term contracts from October to early January, with the option to apply for roles in our stores and head office before your contract completes
- Hourly pay above the national minimum wage regardless of your age
- Free AllSaints clothing and footwear for you to wear at work (and yours to keep when you leave us)
- Fifty percent discount on our collections (capped at £500) for your friends, family or gifting
- Unlimited access to our training sessions and podcasts every week, including discovering your personality preferences, and career development and CV support
- Pro-rated annual leave equivalent to 33 days a year
- Regular team lunches and socials
- Early payday in December so you get paid before the festive period
- In the week of Christmas bank holidays, you’ll have two regular days off and either Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve as an additional day off (you’ll need to be able to work on Boxing Day)
- Feel great about working for one of the most diverse and responsible brands in the industry, with more women than men on our board, nearly one in five of us identifies as LGBTQ+ and more than one in three of us are BIPOC
- Access to our refer a friend scheme where you can be rewarded for referring employees to us
- A great opportunity to make friends for life, who will share similar passions and interests to you
- Access to our global recognition platform, Nectar. A fantastic way of building connections via regular rewards.
- Potential to earn more from our team commission scheme