Shift hours: Part Time
About the role
At Sodexo, we are proud to have served the UK’s Armed forces for over 30 years! We believe it’s the little things that make the biggest impact!
An excellent opportunity has arisen to support our Armed Forces and improve the quality of their daily life, as the site is not only the workplace but also a home to many of them. Join us in the efforts, apply now to become a Steward.
With a dedicated and helpful approach, you’ll be serving delicious meals and drinks, keeping all tables in the restaurant areas spotless and brightening the room with your smile!
You’ll also collect and wash up the tableware whilst always making sure that all eating areas glistening.
Sodexo reserves the right to close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications.
A few things about you
We’re looking for someone who’s enthusiastic about providing the best customer service and will ideally (but not necessarily, as full training will be provided) have waitering experience.
It is important to have strong communications skills, positive and friendly attitude as you’ll be the first face that everyone will see.
Sodexo embeds a strong safety culture in everything we do. There will be company procedures to follow alongside our Health & Safety practises, so it is vital that you’ll champion this.
Please note, that DBS check is required if successful in this role.
- Welcoming and serving customers
- Cleaning and setting tables to the required standard
- Cleaning the front of house area between services.
- Maintaining the front of house area during service
- Cash handling
- Working alongside a team in a fast paced working environment
- Ensuring that health, safety and hygiene standards are met following Sodexo policies and procedures
- Able to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced working environment
- Excellent customer service skills
Location: RAF Brize Norton, Carterton, Oxfordshire, England