We are on the lookout for someone loves the thrill of working with large businesses, is passionate about what they do and wants to work for a truly unique firm where you have the freedom to use that experience to deliver exceptional results and progress your career.
As a Service Charge Senior Manager, you will be managing one of our key clients and be leading our team to build amazing relationships to deliver their service charge year ends.
Managing a dedicated team to deliver 1st class service, you will also work alongside our Senior Leadership team to grow our business and position the Service Charge team as a leader in its field.
What you’ll need…
As a Senior Manager you will be a driven and outside-the-box-thinker, bringing the team together to cultivate and share ideas, empowering them to make this business the best it can be, improving performance and smashing expectations.
You’ll be able to identify growth opportunities which will enable you to progress your career even further at Cooper Parry.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering large client relationships
- Excellent technical, project management and delegation skills; a planned and organised approach to hit tight deadlines
- Ability to bring creative solutions to craft exceptional client experiences, deliver insight and drive continuous improvement
- You will be driven to deliver and have the ability to build strong relations internally and with clients and be able to influence across all levels with a collaborative approach
- Someone who can bring their service charge experience into our leadership team to drive the future of the business
- Support the development of other team members – lead, manage, coach and deliver feedback and act as a role model – bringing both the team and wider management group together to achieve success
- RI status to sign off on Service Charge accounts
What’s in it for you…
We have always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress, to where you work and how often you take holiday. We give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, as well as the trust and accountability to deliver.
Cooper Parry’s mindset is simple. We put our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then they do amazing work.
That’s why we offer things like:
- A streamlined, client-focused service free from unnecessary red tape
- Encouraged and entrusted to do what you do best
- Open holidays to take as much as you need
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- A truly flexible approach to work – “Work From Anywhere. Anytime. Forever”
- Tailored training, development and career growth, empowering you to reach your goals
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme to help you with your physical, mental, spiritual and financial health
- Volunteering opportunities – community is a central part of our wellbeing programme
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about and thrive.
**We know everyone performs their best when they feel welcomed and supported to bring their whole selves to work. As an equal opportunities’ employer, we will work with you to ensure you have all you need to achieve your best.
Get in touch if you have any questions about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion or about accessibility/accommodations during your application process.