Salary: Competitive salary + bonus + flexible benefits fund
Shift hours: Full Time
We have an exciting role for a Senior Service Transition Manager to join our IS&T team in the UK&I. You will lead on detailed planning and execution for transitioning of end user services and own the service transition activities liaising closely with programme and operational teams to agree transition plans.
Due to the Intensity of this role we require at least seven years experience of working in the same or equivalent role.
To be successful in this role you will have proven project management delivery experience with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
The main base for this role is in Salford, Manchester, you will need to be able to travel to Salford when required.
Join Sodexo and you become part of a worldwide, extended family. Team spirit is strong and encourages people to stay long-term. You can bring your whole self to work every day and we can’t wait for you to join the team!
- Liaising with the customer to agree acceptance into service criteria and managing the activity to ensure the criteria is met within agreed timescales
- Coordinating programme and operational resources to ensure readiness for a smooth handover and take-on of services
- Establishing detailed plans for the cutover of any technical services and supporting processes
- Working closely with the receiving operational teams to ensure readiness of staff, supporting systems and processes
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify all the work needed to move from current to final mode of operation.
- Developing and maintaining trusted and effective relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure that communications in respect of the transition is clear and timely
- The ability to develop and influence relationships with teams and external suppliers.
- Experience of Project and Programme delivery – particularly the implementation of systems, infrastructure and services into production environments.
- Experience of successfully transitioning projects into a support environment.
- Demonstrable success of delivering outcomes/results through others
- Understanding of risk management approaches and principles.
- Demonstrable experience of building relationships with suppliers
- Familiarity with and experience of transitioning services using Agile methodologies would be advantageous
- Understanding of SIAM and experience acting as Service Integrator in a complex multi supplier environment
- ITIL Qualified
- Prince2 Project Management
- Due to the Intensity of this role we require at least seven years experience of working in the same or equivalent role.
Location: No Fixed Place Of Work, England