Permanent Full Time:
PO4, scale 36-39 Spinal Points £38,887.92 – £41,611.05 per annum
£39,851.39 – £42,641.98
Term Time only plus 2 weeks
36 hours per week (8am-4pm)
Do you have an in-depth knowledge of school finances? Are you organised with excellent interpersonal skills? We are looking for someone special who can bring their strong managerial skills to further enhance our warm and nurturing school. You will be a part of a team that makes a difference to the education and life chances of our children.
Southmead is a happy and successful primary school. You will work alongside the Senior Leadership Team, contributing to the strategic planning of the school; you will have excellent interpersonal management and leadership skills and will be responsible for managing finance, HR liaison and extended services, health and safety, and administration – including management of the site.
To be part of our vibrant, multicultural and happy school, you MUST have:
- CSBM/DSBM qualification or equivalent business/financial management qualification
- Strategic insight
- Working experience of HR management
- Knowledge of ICT systems, including SIMS/Budget software
- The ability to manage workloads under pressure, prioritise and problem solve
- Experience and ability to manage a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A commitment to whole school development
- A commitment to the ethos of the school that is inclusive and inspirational
- Initiative and creativity
- Understanding of Health and Safety legislation and how this relates to school building management
In return we can offer you:
- Happy children who love learning and are proud of their school
- Membership to the Employee Benefits Scheme (Healthcare/Discounts)
- Membership of the Employee Assistance Programme (free 24 hour advice/counselling)
- A welcoming, caring and dedicated staff, committed to providing the best outcomes for our children
- Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- A strong, ambitious and supportive leadership team
- A nurturing, inclusive culture and ethos that recognises the efforts of all members of the school community
If you are a current or aspiring SBM with drive and enthusiasm, who would like to
become part of our professional and dedicated team, then this could be the role for you.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Jan Dixon, the Office Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below
Completed application should be returned to the school by email – email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 19th August 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Southmead Primary School
Princes Way, SW19 6QT
Tel: 020 8788 8901
£39,851.39 – £42,642 per annum