At Motorpoint, we will look after you! We genuinely do live and breathe our values which are Proud, Honest, Happy, Supportive and Together. So buckle up and we will drive you safely to your goals within the automotive industry.
Here is a bit about us.
- Voted 18th best large company to work for
- Awarded #1 company to work for in the automotive industry
We are so proud of being a supportive employer that does not discriminate, and we work whole heartedly to ensure we support our future and existing employees in a fully inclusive and championing environment, committing to our values and well-being at all times.
If you were to join us as a Sales Executive, here is what’s in it for you:
Salary: £20,000 Basic – 40K OTE (uncapped OTE)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hours, 5 days out of 7 on a rota – weekend working will be required
If you have a passion for cars, love managing a detailed and service led process and enjoy working as part of a fast paced and energetic team you may have found your ideal job!
Our Sales Executives are vital to our business growth and ensuring our customers get a first class service. As a Sales Executive at Motorpoint, you will help us to shake off all of those outdated car industry clichés and help us drive into the fast lane towards becoming the most desired car retailer.
What will my Day to Day look like?
- Build a natural rapport with customers in the showroom
- Deliver a no pressure sales service to customers & identify and anticipate needs
- Complete face to face quotes on chosen and recommended vehicles in line with their needs
- Upselling relevant products and finance where relevant
- Working as part of a team to ensure sales targets are met on a monthly basis and records are broken!
- Liaising with other key departments on site to ensure our customer can receive their new car in a same day service and managing expectations if there is to be a short delay
What do we need from you?
- Full driving licence, held for more than a year
- Previous experience within a customer service environment
- Ability to build rapport and understand customer needs
- Ability to be flexible as weekend work will be required
What’s in it for you?
- Long service awards
- Paid time off every month to do something that makes you happy – yep that’s right!
- Discounts & cashback at hundreds of high street retailers & restaurants through our “My M.O.T” platform
- Staff discount of cars and finance options
- Cycle to work
- Additional holidays for length of service
- Days off for your birthday, getting married or moving house.( Outside of annual leave)
- Enhance parental leave
- Seriously – there’s loads
Here at Motorpoint we want it to be some where everyone can be themselves, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community where everyone regardless of who they are or their background can feel equal and supported.
We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and would ask you to get in touch if you are concerned about any barriers you feel you may be facing in your application process with us, so we can ensure they are removed.