Location: 30 Euston Square, London, NW1 2FB
30 Euston Square is a Grade II* listed award-winning events venue in a perfect central London location. From meeting and conference spaces to private dining and rooftop terraces, the venue offers an iconic setting for any occasion.
This venue is unique to Searcys as is the only property within the estate that is home to a selection of boutique bedrooms.
As a Sales and Events Co-ordinator you will receive the following industry leading benefits:
- 50% discount across Searcys venues
- Enrolment into the Searcys pension scheme
- Up to 38 days annual leave (dependant on job role)
- Access to everyday discounts and communication portal
- Employee assistance programme
- Enrolment into Searcys Champagne School
- Meals provided on shift when working within one of our venue.
- Discount off overnight stays in London
- Your birthday off to celebrate in style
- A day off to volunteer / give back to the charity of your choice
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
This role will require the suitable candidate to be adaptable and able to handle a varied work load.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: up to £30,000 yearly with 20% performance related bonus
- To have an understanding of the venue sales targets and to work towards all sales strategies.
- Receive incoming enquiries in accordance with the Sales Department standards and procedures and convert them into confirmed business.
- To prepare proposals for new enquiries, ensuring venue standards are adhered to and contain best fit/feature expectations for clients and maximising yield and revenue.
- All sales procedures and administration correspondence duties are up to date and completed in a timely fashion as per agreed KPI’s. (Proposals, Contracts, Follow-ups and Deposit schedule/payments).
- To provide account management support for assigned client accounts. To grow market share and generate new leads for the venue.
- To adhere to the company credit control guidelines and be aware of the company purchasing policies and procedures.
- To meet with prospective clients and show them around the venue facilities.
- To support the SMM and SSM to identify and support new leads for future business opportunities.
- To maintain a clean CRM database and booking calendar.
- To undertake appropriate administrative tasks for the department as required.
- To report sales activities on a daily and weekly basis.
- To support the Sales Team in promotional and hospitality activities as directed by the SMM.
- To be familiar with the work of other departments – events, operations, internal sales and maintain good working relationships.
- To represent the venue in a professional manner at all times in behaviour, appearance and knowledge.
- To achieve targeted KPIs as agreed by the SMM.
- To maintain clean and up-to-date events pack with room capacities, floor plans, seasonal menus and imagery.
- To ensure the venue and other sales resources are up to date and fully stocked.
- Maintain good knowledge of current market information and competitors to ensure 30 Euston Square is competitive at all times.
- To ensure all statutory health and safety and fire regulations are undertaken as requested by 30 Euston Square, Royal College of General Practitioners and Searcys.
- Previous Sales experience is required
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office and other operating system
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with all levels of employees
- Service oriented with an eye for details
- Ability to work effectively and contribute in a team
- Good presentation and influencing skills
- Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
- Flexible and able to embrace and respond to change effectively
- Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times