Salary: £11.05 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Vending Assistant to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Restaurant Associates on a part time basis, contracted to 25 hours per week.
As a Vending Assistant, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of vending maintenance and customer service. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Restaurant Associates? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the replishment of vending machines across your area of responsibility
- Ensure our vending machines are clean, fully-stocked and enticing to hungry customers
- Keep a high level of atteniton to detail, ensuring labelling is correct and accurate
- Assisting and supporting the wider vending team with their operations where necessary
- Working at pace, with accuracy
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Vending Assistant will:
- Be adaptable and easily embrace changing priorities
- Be able to accurately work at pace
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Work effectively in a wider team, supporting others where required
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.
Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/1409/76424001/52515451/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.