Salary: £30000 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Reporting to the Operations Manager and working as part of the Catering Team you will lead the onsite retail and cellar operation. Leading the planning and coordination of all retail and bar outlets across the venue including within our 32 general admission kiosks, 12 hospitality bars and 11 cellars. You will play a key role in ensuring many of our 32,000 supporters and customers are able to access food and beverage whilst here with us at Molineux.
You will lead a team of up to 200 people for each of our home fixtures alongside managing relationships with key stakeholders including the safety team and external vendors. Working closely with other departments within the team your team will deliver excellent products and service time and time again.
Your role will involve planning and coordination to order and deliver thousands of products every year, whilst always demonstrating commercial awareness throughout the customer journey which will be key to success in your role in line with the one Compass vision, values, and overall business strategy.
If you are ready for the next stage in your career, looking for a fast-paced hands-on role dealing with a range of clients and guests, and working for a world leader in legendary experiences, who partners with prestigious venues then please contact us for a further confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.
You will have a background in catering operations who is a decision maker, enthusiastic, engaging, and motivated. You will have knowledge of the food and beverage industry and ideally, experience in a demanding, high volume, multipurpose venue.
You will be ambitious, confident, and resilient, someone who take a hands-on approach and enjoys a challenge. We have a guest first approach, and you will showcase how you put the guest first every time through excellent administrative skills and personable approach to your role.
- Experience in a demanding, high volume, multi-purpose venue
- Management experience within Food and Beverage business
- Attention to detail with strong administration skills
- Ability to build relationships with a range of internal/external clients and stakeholders
- Ability to lead others with differing levels of experiences
- Engaging, enthusiastic, and motivated
- Ability to make decisions to benefit the business and exceed client expectations.
- Able to influence and operate at all stakeholder levels
- Knowledge of and experience within Food, Beverage & Service Industry
- Computer Literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills