£19,402-£19,987 plus approx.£7425 pa sleep in allowance (£67.50 per sleep in, 10 sleep ins per month 11 months of the year)
ACAD Children’s Service is part of the CareTech Family. Established in 1993, CareTech is a leading nationwide social care provider delivering a package of high quality, individually tailored care and support solutions to children, young people, and adults across the UK.
ACAD is a well-established residential childcare and education provider based across Scotland and have been providing residential childcare service since 2001.
We are seeking compassionate and empowering Residential Childcare Workers to support our Young People with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
We provide a safe, warm and nurturing environment with a high standard of care and accommodation for our young people and are looking for caring and compassionate individuals who can demonstrate these attributes within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
As a Residential Childcare Worker, we require all candidates:
- Experience in a similar role (min 3 months preferred)
- Work on a rota basis – 2 full days on 4 full days off
- Including Sleep Nights
- Driver with a manual licence
- Be adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Worked in a similar environment (min 3 months)
- Health and Social Care Qualification or equivalent
- Reward and Incentive
- Working for a well-established residential service with an excellent reputation
- Full Time Contract
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Free PVG check
- An inspiring environment where no two days are the same
- Pension Scheme
- Continued Learning & Development
- Free Training
- Paid Induction
- *£1000 Recommend A Friend Bonus!
- *£1000 Welcome Bonus
Due to the nature of the role, it will be necessary for all Residential Childcare Workers to be subject to a Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check by Disclosure Scotland and achieve membership of the scheme prior to commencing work with us. CareTech will cover the cost of this check.
All candidates must be successfully registered with the SSSC within 6 months of employment.
Any data received in applications will be used for recruitment purposes within ACAD and CareTech only.
If you have not heard back within 14 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful at this time.
* Terms and Conditions apply
Residential Support Worker [SYS-3836]
Location: Cupar, KY15