Location: Avon Street, Bristol,
Salary: Up to £25,000
Relief Support Chef
Up to £25,000
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
Support the location on Avon Street for 7 Months of the year but then supporting the wider patch around Bristol for the 5 months covering holidays and supporting events,
Monday- Friday- with plenty of overtime
- Assist the Head Chef in the kitchen operation
- Look at the development and planning of menus, including future food trends
- Develop new styles of service and concepts in the location
- Compile all food orders for your sections, ensuring food standards and cost are agreed with the Head Chef
- Ensure stock, deliveries and wastage are all checked and recorded in line with company and food standards
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Display a real passion for food
- Previous experience within a demanding kitchen at the relevant level
- Team player with the ability to manage the team when Head Chef is absent
- Ability to manage costs, negotiate and build relationships with suppliers
- Compliant from both a Food Hygiene and Food Safety perspective
- Relevant qualifications