Location: Duston, Northampton
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary Details: £10.75 days £11.75 nights per hour
The Oakleaf group are seeking to recruit Support Workers to join the team in Duston, Northampton on a full time basis. The successful candidate will be able to work flexible working hours and have the passion to make a difference to the lives of those they support.
The Oakleaf Group is firmly established as one of the leading providers of rehabilitation services for men who have a brain injury or who suffer from other neurological conditions.
The successful candidate will need to be a driver, with access to their own vehicle, or the means of transport to travel to rural work locations.
Rewards & Benefits:
- *£500 Recommend A Friend Bonus
- Up to 28 Days Holiday
- Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics for self-development of your career
- Free DBS Check
- Stakeholder Pension
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
- Free staff meals
- Free on-site parking
- Experience in a caring environment preferred, but not essential
- Able to work days, evenings, nights, weekends and Bank Holidays
- Good communication skills, allowing you to engage & interact with our residents
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Confidence to work alone and also be part of a team (family)
- Passionate about making a difference to someone else life
- Good written skills
- Able to fulfil the sleep-in duties in accordance with the agreed rota
- Driver preferred but not essential
The Job Role:
To undertake duties to support our residents with varying degrees of mental health illness, in line with agreed plans and direction by the clinical team using a recovery focussed model. We are providing individuals with practical and emotional care, enabling them to lead as ordinary life as they can achieve. You will need to be flexible, as you are required to work day and night shifts including bank holidays and weekends.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Location: Northampton, NN5 6DS