Location: Duston, Northampton
Hours: 37.5 per week (Day and Night shifts available)
Salary: £18.54 per hour days £20.54 per hour nights
The Oakleaf Group is seeking to recruit registered nurses for its service in Northampton. The successful candidate will be a qualified RGN or RMN with NMC Registration and the ability to work on a shift rota, including night shifts.
The Oakleaf Group has firmly established itself as one of the leading providers of community based brain injury rehabilitation, providing clients with a high standard of nursing care and an intensive therapeutic rehabilitation programme. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an established service for adults who require nursing care, personal care and rehabilitation programs because of their long-term neurological conditions including acquired brain injury.
Student nurses who are due to qualify are also welcome to apply.
The successful candidate will need to be a driver, with access to their own vehicle, or the means of transport to travel to rural work locations.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company pension
- NMC Renewal Paid
- 33 days annual leave
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Employee Awards Evening
- Employee Recognition Schemes
- Career progression within the company
- CareTech Foundation – Opportunity to apply for family and friend’s grants
- Free DBS check
Criteria for the role:
- RGN or RMN Qualified with a valid NMC PIN
- Patient centric with a commitment to delivering high quality care
- Able to work on a shift rota including nights
- Good decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Medication management
- Assess, plan and deliver, with the patient and their carer/family, nursing care which takes account of patient choice and wishes
- Deliver prescribed care to a defined group of patients that reflect their individual needs
- Contribute to a team approach to patient care in conjunction with all members of the Care team
- Understand and participate in relevant quality improvement processes and clinical governance
This is not an exhaustive list of duties. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties following appropriate discussion with their line manager.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment, the disclosure expense will be met by the employer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Location: Northampton, NN6 5DS