Location: Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3EB
Salary: Up to £26,400 (Annual .)
Portico is defined by our unique culture – One that rewards hard work and commitment, empowers people to grow, with the belief that work should be fun and engaging!
Our family is made up of all kinds of people. We embrace diversity and believe in treating everyone equally to ensure that everyone has the same opportunities to grow, develop and progress in their careers.
Portico are on the lookout for a Receptionist (Welcome Host), to join an innovative and creative Front of House team at one of the most prestigious site in Manchester and occasionally covering our Leeds office.
As a corporate receptionist you will be the first point of contact for visitors, clients and staff, demonstrating the highest level of customer service and professionalism.
Key Responsibilities as a Corporate Receptionist: –
- Making a client's arrival journey, seamless and memorable through engagement and innovation.
- Creating memorable innovations for clients to generate a WOW factor.
- Preparing for tomorrow's business day while delivering on today's operations.
- Working collectively with service partners to achieve a one team approach.
- Assisting with all aspects of event preparation through to successful delivery
Shift details: 40hrs per week, on shift rotation between 7am -7pm , Mon-Fri.
The successful candidate will have strong communication, good attention to detail and the natural initiative to take tasks on automatically. They must be a people person and show good levels of flexibility and adaptability to respond to differing client needs. Enthusiastic and an excellent multitasker, the successful candidate will be the go-to person in the building and will need to focus on building strong and lasting relationships with the tenants.
Customer service experience is required for the role, preferably within a corporate, 5* hotel or airline environment.