Salary: Attractive plus benefits
Are you currently clock watching? Struggling for things to do to pass the time in your role. Then it sounds like you’re ready for a new challenge!
You would be a key member of our administration team, providing operational and administrative support to the depot manager, ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the depot back office. Administration and coordinate the management information required to monitor and improve operational performance whilst keeping all records up to date
As an EMR Purchasing Depot Administrator you would act as the main point of contact for all contractors/suppliers and build relationships. Your day could consist of planning and forecasting repairs/defects/equipment orders, raising purchase orders and updating records, data analysis and reporting, dealing with invoices, covering Weighbridge duties, and liaising with the wider business departments.
This opportunity would be working Monday – Friday 45 hours per week starting 7am – 4.30pm or 8am -5.30pm.
So, suppose you enjoy working in a fast paced administration environment where no two days are the same. You have excellent communication skills and a genuine passion for delivering a world-class service to all customers. You are IT literate with good written and oral communication skills; this position could be perfect for you.
A typical day will involve;
- Raising/ Receipt of purchase orders and dealing with queries
- Work with the operational managers to develop and deliver general administration
- Act as main point of contact for all contractors/suppliers and build and maintain relationships with these to be able to instruct the contacts accordingly
- Planning and forecasting repairs/defects/equipment orders
- Develop and maintain the records/scanning for various plant and equipment
- Take lead on data analysis and report all defects/ issues to operational management
- Deal with all incoming telephone enquires in a friendly and professional manner, ensuring that queries are passed to the relevant person
- Co-ordination of key reports and databases
Hours per week: 45