Wood Lane, London, W12
Our Pfizer International (ex-US) account is headquartered in London and is a bespoke global operation within the Publicis Groupe network, single-minded in the mission to accelerate Pfizer’s transformation to revolutionise how Pharma connects and engages with their consumers and HCPs – with an ambition of being viewed as a global marketing leader, not just in pharma.
We have built this team drawing from the best talent across the Groupe to deliver cutting-edge expertise and diverse skills, acting as one integrated end-to-end operational model to serve advertising, marketing, production, digital experience, media, data intelligence, analytics, web, and social commerce- all supported by the scientific rigor pharma needs to deliver personalisation at scale in a compliant way.
Pfizer is pioneering the marketing model of the future, and we recognise that our success is intertwined with the success of Pfizer’s transformation and the growth of their brands.
About the role….
We are looking for a Regional Planning Manager to work alongside the Regional Planning Director and help deliver the end-to-end planning process across the newly formed Pfizer UK regional hub. Spanning multiple European markets, the role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced digital planning specialist to help define and deliver the multi-market digital planning process, working closely alongside the Global Publicis COE (centre of excellence) team (also based in London) to deliver best-in-class regional strategic solutions across both short-term campaign strategies and long-term business development & transformation.
The Regional Planning Manager will be someone who can quickly assimilate to established global process and ways of working, whilst at the same time leading and defining how this comes to life at a regional level. The ideal candidate should be strategically minded, confident and be able to educate and aid the development of both internal & external teams.
About the work….
This role will ensure that both regional strategic and tactical planning processes run smoothly, regional & local teams (both Publicis & Pfizer) are aligned with Global best practice & WoW and that historic campaign insights clearly feed into future recommendations for further improvement.
- Work alongside the Regional Planning Director to deliver regional strategic and tactical planning process across multiple European markets.
- Develop effective and efficient planning strategies across each in-scope digital channels and campaigns to drive brand, digital and business results for Pfizer.
- Help manage the end-to-end regional strategy, planning and buying process across each campaign.
- Take responsibility for the end-to-end delivery of campaign plans, working closely with Global COE and Digital Activation Team.
- Collaborate with Global COE and other regional Hub teams to develop best-in-class digital campaigns and innovation, in line with global digital strategy and consideration of regional market landscapes.
- Develop relationships with key media vendors, particularly within the localised HCP media space.
- Help to develop test & learn programmes to improve media effectiveness in partnership with the Global p.LS COE and Digital Activation teams.
- Ensure best-in-class audience targeting and data relevance, ensuring this is actionable at a campaign activation level.
- Effectively analyse historical campaigns to integrate insights into future campaigns.
- Always seek out new and improved planning approaches, partners, data sets, processes, and ways of working to continuously improve the team.
- Actively seek out opportunities to expand the UK Regional Hub’s relationship and scope by providing services that drive growth for Pfizer.
- Always seek out new and improved planning approaches, partners, data sets, processes and ways of working to continuously improve the team.
- Ability to tell compelling stories through data and gain buy-in across a wide variety of stakeholders
- A strategic and big-picture thinker, grounded in digital, analytics and optimisation, able to uncover strategic insights that can help create, shape, and transform overall client strategic direction through a media strategy and communications plan
- Strong account management skills to ensure seamless delivery, build trust and develop an effective working relationship with Pfizer and internal stakeholders
- Ability to convincingly present the agency’s ideas and plans to senior Pfizer stakeholders
- Possess a natural curiosity and desire to help clients achieve goals.
- Experience of delivering strategies and plans to meet local market needs, ideally in a multi-market setting
- Experience briefing a team of specialists and the ability to bridge planning & specialist execution
- Knowledgeable in all media channels, particularly digital channels, with local HCP (Healthcare Practitioner) media nuance.
We believe that fostering an inclusive culture where all talent can thrive makes our company stronger and help drive invention in the work we do for our clients better. We also believe it enables a greater idea exchange that fuels innovation and best reflects diverse consumer experiences.
We are committed to encouraging our talent to participate in Publicis Groupe’s wide variety of talent engagement and inclusion programming, which includes professional development experiences and participation in the company’s many business resource groups. These include VivaWomen!, Égalité, MOCA (Men Of Colour Alliance) and more than a dozen others that are thriving across our network.
Through advocacy, education and inclusion we foster greater collaboration among our people, which in turn inspires work that provides better experiences for our clients and their consumers.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.