Job title: Pharmacist
Branch Address: Ebony Way, Towerhill, Kirkby, Liverpool, L33 1ZQ
Hourly Rate: Up to £27.00 per hour depending on experience
Other Incentive: £5,000 welcome bonus or generous relocation package for the right candidate
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30 – 18.30 (1 hour lunch)
Are you a dedicated and patient-focused Pharmacist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the healthcare industry?
Rowlands Pharmacy is seeking a talented and experienced pharmacist to join our team in the Towerhill branch. As a reputable and community oriented pharmacy chain, we are committed to providing the highest standard of care to our patients. If you are passionate about improving the well being of individuals in your community and eager to work in a collaborative and supportive environment, we want to hear from you..
This branch is staffed with an experienced team including a Non Pharm Manager and a fully rota of Healthcare Partners providing an excellent service to the local community from their setting in a healthcare centre. Currently dispensing around 7500 items per month, this is a moderately busy branch. As well as providing a variety of services, this branch also utilises our Medipac robotic distribution technology. This frees up your time to provide the care our patients deserve.
What We Offer
- Up to £27.00 per hour depending on experience
- £5,000 welcome bonus or generous relocation package for the right candidate
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (Increasing to 32 days with length of service)
- Option to buy/sell up to 5 days holiday per year
- GPhC fees paid
- Performance related bonus of up to £5000 per year
- Company pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Market leading employee discounts programme including a range of big name retailers
- Dispense prescription medications accurately and efficiently, ensuring compliance with all legal and ethical guidelines.
- Provide medication counselling and support to patients, answering their questions and addressing concerns.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals, including doctors and nurses, to optimize patient care.
- Conduct medication reviews and ensure safe and effective medication management.
- Maintain accurate patient records and manage pharmacy inventory.
- Provide immunization services (where applicable).
- Offer advice on over-the-counter medications and healthcare products.
- Actively participate in health promotion and public health initiatives.
What We Require
- Registered Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
- Proven experience in a community pharmacy setting.
- Strong commitment to patient care and safety.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
- Up-to-date knowledge of pharmaceutical products and healthcare trends.
- A flexible and positive approach to problem-solving.
Salary: £27 per hour