At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
Provide a comprehensive level of administrative and organizational support to 3 Executives; Vice President – Product Development Accessories, Director – Planning Accessories and Director – Merchandising Soft Accessories, ensuring they are fully supported to enable smooth and efficient running of the department.
• Extensive diary and agenda management across time zones
• Providing background information on all external and internal meetings, making sure the Executives are fully prepared for each meeting they attend
• Supporting production of presentations and papers
• Plan detailed and comprehensive travel itineraries
• Booking travel including flights, hotels, taxis for the Executives
• Processing the Executive’s expenses in line with company policy
• Raising purchase orders and paying invoices in line with company procedures
• Email highlighting (for VP only)
• Handling IT and maintenance queries
• General office administration including ordering of stationery
• Organising events at the request of the Executives (e.g. team meetings, global townhall meetings etc.)
• Running of ad-hoc errands
• Opening and distribution of all post
• Partner/contact distribution list creation and ongoing management for communications both internally and externally
• Maintaining filing systems
• Helping with occasional personal administration (10% of time)
• Previous experience of working as a PA to Senior Management
• Highly computer literate, particularly in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience in Concur preferred
• Experience with using Ariba/SAP preferred
• Experience in using technology for meetings (Microsoft Teams)
• Strong administrative and organisational skills with the ability to multi task
• Professionalism and a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
• Ability to be very flexible and to re-prioritise near-term assignments
• Strong communication skills including excellent written and spoken English, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
• Ability to remain calm in a high pressure environment and prioritise
• Understanding and adherence to the Exec Admin processes and ways of working – filing, file naming conventions, cover and handover procedures
• Ability to work as a team, whilst also demonstrating initiative and flexibility where necessary
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.