Salary: £11.05 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
An exciting opportunity to join our fabulous team has become available. We are currently seeking a conscientious and committed cleaner to join us onsite and provide a happy and safe environment for both clients and staff.
This is a hands-on role that requires energy and passion for a spotless environment. You must work to a very high standard, have attention to detail and most importantly take pride in your work.
This will be a mobile roll where you will travel from site to site and clean communal areas such as – offices, meeting rooms, mess rooms, washrooms, showers and entrances etc
40hours per week to be completed between Monday to Friday, no weekends, no late nights and no bank holidays
A vehicle (small van), fuel card & company mobile phone as well as all relevant PPE & chemicals will all be provided
Your role as a Cleaner will include:
- Ensuring that areas are cleaned to the highest standards adhering to health and safety recommendations
- Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
- Deal with any customer requests promptly and courteously
We are looking for someone who has good attention to detail and can work independently and to a very high standard. Cleaning experience is preferred however full training will be provided.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes