Salary: £28000 – £28000
Shift hours: Part Time
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity. You can help us to grow and develop in an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
As part of the Marketing Team you will have the opportunity to been involved in all aspects of the Marketing mix, online and offline. This is an extremely varied role which is all about engagement with our internal stakeholders, our wonderful frontline team of carers, potential new candidates and our service uses and referring buyers.
We offer a supportive working environment with lots of potential for learning and development and a friendly, agile and flexible working culture.
Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager your role will include:
The role of the Marketing Executive is to guide branches and recruiters when planning their local marketing activity as well as leading on national Marketing campaigns and projects.
The success of this role will be measured by;
- Increase in engagement on social media channels
- Timely completion of projects and campaigns
The role is office based and could include some national travel.
- Input into marketing strategies and plans.
- Suggest content for communication and event calendars based on research, seasonality and industry trends.
- Maintain content and event calendars.
- Produce original articles for communications and websites.
- Manage regular distribution, monitor responses and interact with company social media audiences.
- Design and update on-brand assets and collaterals to meet business needs.
- Support branches to create and implement annual marketing plans.
- Manage branch marketing requests offering guidance and support.
- Monitor and analyse results of branch marketing campaigns to make recommendations for future activity.
- Deliver social media training to branch and regional colleagues as required.
- Support HO departments with creating and distributing marketing/ comms requests with correct use of branding.
- Production and distribution of weekly and monthly internal newsletter.
- Management of client/staff surveys, collation of results, reporting analysis and presentation of findings to internal stakeholders.
- Liaise with suppliers and agencies as required.
- Source and procure ad hoc products and services such as brochure stands, corporate gifts, fulfilment solutions.
- Collate and maintain GDPR compliant databases for clients and members
- General department administration such as co-ordinating/logistics of marketing materials/collaterals, memberships and subscriptions.
- Data entry and maintaining of databases
- Department administration such as invoices and booking forms
- Do any other reasonable things your manager needs you to do
- This position would suit a person who has experience in marketing, sales or communications preferably within the services or recruitment sector.
- Good time planning and ability to multi task
- Competent with Microsoft packages, graphic design programmes such as Canva and Adobe editor and photoshop, advantageous.
Location: Epsom, England