Salary: £30483 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager to come and join the lovely team at Knook Camp in Warmister
As one of our Manager you will enjoy getting the best out of people, draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting your team whilst helping to provide a professional catering and retail service.
You will be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the unit to provide great quality Foodservice from food preparation to foods service to agreed standards and Support Services as required.
- Promote a safety culture across the unit
- Ensure all Food Safety and Health & Safety
- Accountable for the cleanliness of the kitchen and surrounding working areas
- Manage the delivery of the food service provision across unit utilising all available resources effectively and efficiently ensuring that all meals are provided to the required quality standards at the specified times to create a consistent customer experience and avoid any service failures or penalties
- Role model the ESS Way values and behaviours
- Manage all labour costs effectively
- Overall accountability, management and promotion of the Retail offer across site
- Complete all weekly finance paperwork accurately, forecast events and costings
- Managing the team within HR procedures
As one of our managers you will be dynamic, creative and an excellent people manager. You will be professional and responsible in your approach to managing the department’s service – assuming a hands-on approach to support and direct your team to achieve exceptional levels of service.
Are you a self-motivated individual and do you have:
- A Good knowledge and experience of working with food in a contract catering environment
- A good level of financial acumen.
- Great People Management
- Excellent Communication
If so Come join our team!
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- To help with the cost of living crisis throughout this winter, Compass will be providing a free meal or equivalent Subsidy while working
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/0612/87016001/52534787/SU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Knook Camp Warminster