Salary: £11 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
About the role
At Sodexo we know it’s the little things that can make the biggest difference when it comes to hospitality, and we have an exciting opportunity for a Lounge Supervisor to join our family at Emirates Airline – Glasgow Airport
Is an ideal role for you to showcase your fantastic customer service and exceptional eye for detail!
We maintain the highest of standards and, with your help, we’ll be ensuring that all our services are delivered with care, flair and of course, a winning smile!
You must be able to provide 5 years working history and 5 years address.
Sodexo reserves the right to close this advert early if we are in receipt of a high number of applications.
A few things about you
We want you to bring your leadership skills, positive can-do attitude and your knowledge of food hygiene standards with you, when you join us. Don’t forget your fantastic admin skills too!
You’ll be a role model when it comes to what great customer service will look like! You’ll assist with the daily event schedule for team members, the day to day running of the kitchen and general problem solving, so your flexibility will be key.
Sodexo embeds a strong safety culture in everything we do. There will be company procedures to follow alongside our Health & Safety practises so it is vital that you’ll champion this.
- Ensure that all customers are delivered the highest quality of service through efficient management of assigned staff and continuous improvement to product and services. Constantly seek customer feedback and opportunities to develop the lounge product and communicate such in a concise manner to Emirates personnel.
- Responsible for the presentation of all food and beverage, ensuring quality & quantity are constantly monitored, maintained and display is as per set specification.
- Ensure buffet and stock levels of all F&B items are properly maintained and replenished regularly as required, and in accordance with food safety standards. Control and monitor hygiene standards as per HACCAP.
- Provide training and guidance to service staff on the presentation and display of food and beverages. Oversee staff performance, train and coach staff to ensure a smooth operation. Monitor staff punctuality and grooming and guide as required.
- Ensure personal and food hygiene, as well as housekeeping standards in the lounge food service areas and kitchen are adhered to, as per the company and legal requirements.
- Interact with lounge customers to gain feedback on service / product. Communicate findings to SDX and Emirates management in a timely manner. Liaise with SDX and Emirates management for any irregularities and other important information that impact the lounge operations. Communicate product, service and other customer issues to SDX and Emirates management, so that corrective action can be taken in a timely manner.
- Plan and delegate tasks to the team members before the beginning of each shift. Ensure that as-signed staff are supervised, delegated, continuously trained, motivated, guided and counselled to achieve customer delight.
- Ensure that all assigned staff complies with documentation requirement of updating work log records and time sheets to ensure a smooth operation.
- Oversee the ordering off all produce to ensure sufficient supplies of all F&B and other materials at all times.
- Front of house and customer facing experience
- Experience in supervising a team
- An element of food experience
- Highly motivated
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Lounge experience
- Airport experience
Location: Glasgow, Scotland