Tired of robotic repetition? Feel like a cog in a machine? This is your chance to help drive Cooper Parry’s digital revolution.
Every progressive business relies on a strong support function, and this is where you come in:
- Motivated by fast-paced work and a variety of projects?
- Confident communicating with team members at all levels and stakeholders across the business?
- Want to join a progressive business packed with positivity, perks and potential?
- Interested in gaining the latest Microsoft accreditations and qualifications?
We’re looking for an IT Junior Infrastructure Engineer who’s keen to muck in, take ownership, offer ideas, challenge approaches, and put a stamp on things.
Joining a busy internal IT team, your role will involve configuring, installing, and maintaining IT and Security systems.
You’ll never be twiddling your thumbs, kicking off with managing our servers and endpoints using our remote monitoring and management solution, overseeing backups operations, and managing our mobile device management platform.
What you’ll be doing.…
- You’ll deliver Infrastructure and Security projects
- Ensuring IT systems that support business operations run efficiently
- Monitoring and managing endpoints and corporate network resources
- Administrating Microsoft Cloud based technologies and server management disciplines (patch management, security check-ups, backups, monitoring, updates, etc.)
- Analysing systems and providing infrastructure and security recommendations
- Documenting standard operating procedures
- Keeping abreast of industry developments, emerging tools, and technologies
What you’ll need.…
- IT Service Desk experience, ideally progressing from 1st line through to third line
- Experience supporting desktop and networking environments
- Server and network architecture experience
- Experience using remote management and monitoring tools (i.e., SCCM)
- Experience spanning Microsoft 365/Azure, Server 2016 and above, Windows 10, and supporting Microsoft technology and protocols
- A hands-on, practical, dynamic, can-do attitude, and a desire to make a positive difference
- The ability to pro-actively engage and manage internal stakeholders, peers, and colleagues
- Microsoft certifications or equivalent qualifications
What’s in it for you…
We are building a truly modern workplace culture… we’ve always believed in trusting our people to make the right decisions for themselves. From how you dress (our only rule is ‘wear something’) to when you work (we have no ‘core hours’) and how often you holiday (we have open holiday).
We now give our people the opportunity to work flexibly, and potentially from anywhere, giving our people the trust and accountability to deliver to the required standards of their role. Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that’s right for you.
Our reward package reflects the fact our people are at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work.
Interested? Click apply and a member of the Recruitment Team will be in touch.