We are Eden Futures, and we deliver exceptional support services for people aged 18 and over who have learning disabilities, autism, mental ill health and associated complex needs.
We are looking to recruit an experienced HR Advisor to provide an advisory service to employees throughout Eden Futures and to support and promote consistent and effective employee relations.
We can offer flexibility for homeworking with travel to Newark for team meetings.
Successful candidates will be required to have a Standard DBS check prior to commencing employment.
- First point of contact for employee relations queries from managers
- Advise on all aspects of Employee Relations, specifically: absence, grievance, disciplinary and performance
- Contribute towards the administration of annual activity and projects including but not limited to; salary review, performance management and engagement
- Ensure human resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
- Conduct regular HR reporting trackers on KPIs
- Undertake exit interviews, collate feedback and findings
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of working in a similar role with a strong ER background
- Knowledge of UK employment law and practices
- Competent in using Excel, Work and PowerPoint
- Analytical and a natural problem-solver
- Proven excellent customer service skills
- At all times exercise the highest levels of confidentiality and discretion.
- Take responsibility for quality of own work
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues, projects; is proactive, has a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Understanding managing and closing of enquires
- Accurate escalation and referral when required
- Offers help and support and has good team collaboration
- High energy, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is able to multi-task and switch between tasks
About the Company
Eden Futures is about enabling people to live fulfilling lives in whatever circumstances people choose. We support people to be as independent as possible to achieve what they want to with their lives.
Our overall aim as an organisation is to provide a high-quality service that empowers Service Users to lead normal lives, and to be the provider of choice.
We are proud to have the Advanced (Gold) Investors in People (IIP) standard, which put us in the top 2% of organisations internationally that are part of IIP!