Salary: £28,500 per annum
Shift hours: Permanent
Head Chef – Liverpool
Salary – £28,500 per annum
Monday to Friday
Eurest, part of Compass Group, is the market leader in the provision of food and support services to business and industry providing nearly 1,500 organisations, including 80 of the FTSE 100, with staff restaurants, delis, cafe bars, shops and a wide range of facilities management services.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Head Chef to join our catering team at this prestigious venue, based at JLR
We are looking for someone that can help drive our food offer forward working alongside the General Manager.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
- The Head Chef will plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Taking responsibility for the food production with a hands-on approach
- Driving sales through centrally driven menu planning and promotions and preferred suppliers
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
- The Head Chef will also be required to implement and maintain food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets.
- Excellent and Innovative culinary and presentation skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Energetic with a passion to do a great job
- Able to manage staff in a calm, inspirational manner
- A forward-thinker who can prevent wastage
- Demonstrates a passion for food
- Team Player
- Excellent organisation skills
- Numerate and computer literate with an understanding of financial drivers
- A clear understanding of profit margins, purchasing policy, budgeting and food costing, including control.