Location: Lake Road, Keswick, CA12
Salary: Up to £40,000
Up to £45,000
What We Are Looking For:
- Is a current Sous Chef/ Head Chef
- Has the desire to drive and influence the Hospitality and retail side of the business.
- A real forward thinker who loves to create new offerings and trying new concepts to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to train and develop the team
- Can lead compliance with the company policy on food safety & health and safety
- Lakeside Venue delivering brunch, lunch, coffee, home bakes and an early evening menu.
- 7-day operation
- Shifts between 8am-8pm
- Team of 10-12 full time staff plus casuals
- Full support network offered from the wider company
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required
- Ensure that the company’s reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers.
- Control portion size and monitor waste
- Ensure supplies are correctly issued, used and accounted for to carry out stock takes and food rotation procedures
- Maintain records relating to food production activities and supplier information
- Ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- Set objectives and be responsible for the day to day running of the kitchen
- Assess employee performance and recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Display a real passion for food
- Good secondary education
- NVQ qualification or equivalent
- Excellent craft skills background
- Successful progressive background in catering
- Basic and Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
- Strong Supervisory experience
- Ability to display a real passion for food and customer service