Group Director, Experience Strategy
Wood Lane, London, W12
Digitas Health London is the People-Powered Health agency: we exist to improve the experience of healthcare through connected engagement. We do this by relentlessly championing the needs of real people, designing for the behaviours we want to change and helping healthcare evolve to meet the needs of the future. We are a generous, idealistic, straight-talking collection of creatives, strategists, analysts, social media experts, PMs, and client service leads. We work together to help people-centric health brands deliver new business value through new customer experiences. Whether delivering creative campaigns, connected content programmes, mobile apps, digital services, or social communities, we use digital and emerging technologies to help healthcare brands build loyalty, break habits, connect care ecosystems, and disrupt traditional markets. As part of Publicis Health, our small-but-mighty team works to bring applied innovation to a range of global, EMEA and UK clients, working in collaboration with other DH offices in Philadelphia, New York, San Francisco and other sister agencies in London, Windsor and around the world. Learn more about DH at www.digitashealth.com.
Are you a forward-thinking strategic leader motivated by the chance to help healthcare clients apply digital-first ways of thinking to their marketing communications challenges? Do you have a range of experience across CX strategy, omnichannel marketing, brand communications and digital product? Digitas Health London is looking for a new strategy lead to join our agency and leadership team, partner with key healthcare clients, lead our expanding strategy team and champion our people-powered approach to creating experiences that grow brands and matter to people.
What You Will Do:
Champion and Evolve our Strategic Offering:
- Lead and refine our experience design offering, applying CX, brand, communications, channel, and product strategy tools to create connected health experiences.
- Act as a thought leader and advocate for brand experience and connected engagement, ensuring effective communication and skill development among clients, prospects, and teams.
- Lead and manage our cross-functional strategy team, fostering connectivity and alignment to amplify impact and enhance client outcomes.
- Foster partnerships within the Publicis Health and Publicis Groupe networks to scale, expand, and complement our distinct practice.
Design Brand Experience and People-Powered Engagement Strategies:
- Understand the needs of healthcare professionals and patients through research and co-creation methodologies to gather insights.
- Develop brand positioning and communication strategies to drive growth and transform plans into brand experience strategies that enhance well-being.
- Utilize data sources to build customer understanding, design engagement journeys, and measure impact and outcomes.
- Collaborate with creative and UX partners to craft customer experiences that inspire action and improve health outcomes.
Partner with the Senior Leadership Team to Grow the Business:
- Cultivate client relationships and develop business proposals that enhance client outcomes and create growth opportunities.
- Present and communicate ideas effectively, inspiring confidence in clients.
- Identify and proactively respond to opportunities, building robust internal collaborations.
- Articulate the business value and impact of an experience-led strategy to marketing, brand, and business leaders.
- Excel at simplifying complex concepts and delving into the intricate relationships between human insight, brand strategy, channel preferences, and data signals.
- Dedication to craft, empathy for the user, strong affinity with the brand, and storytelling prowess.
- Exceptionally collaborative, persuasive, open, curious, and opinionated, with strong communication skills.
- Thrive in an agile team environment, don multiple hats, guide and coach your team, and take a hands-on role in key workstreams.
- Portfolio showcasing addressing business challenges through experience design across various channels.
- Extensive experience in CX design, a deep-rooted systems approach, and a strong embrace of the philosophy of Design Thinking.
- Significant experience in brand strategy and communications, including brand positioning, communication strategy, and messaging strategy.
- Proven track record of helping brands effectively leverage paid, owned, and earned channels to engage customers.
- Experience in the healthcare sector, ideally including pharmaceutical/Rx, is a plus.
If you're a strategic visionary with a passion for transforming healthcare experiences and driving business growth, we want to hear from you. Join our team at Digitas Health London and be part of a dynamic agency committed to making a positive impact in the world.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.
If you have any adjustment needs arising from a disability or medical condition to fully participate in the recruitment process, please discuss this with the recruiter who contacts you.