Location: Drakemyre, Dalry, KA24 5JJ
Food Service assistant
£10.90 an hour
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that’s an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer, and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can’t do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us to make this all possible. We will support you to create your hospitality legacy, and build a career that you are proud of.
Our drive and belief in our people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team’s careers. ‘Better’ is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us.
Come be a part of the food revolution!
The essential ingredient at the heart of our business is our people so we are searching for an experienced Food Service Assistant with a background in exceptional food catering services to join our business and work at one of our many exciting locations.
As a Food Service Assistant you will…
As well as having an excellent presentation, organisational and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food & service and possess bags of enthusiasm.
- Ideally have experience working within contract catering
- Have good Health & Safety knowledge
- Flexible with a can-do attitude, customer focused
- Fun and enthusiastic
- Have excellent organization skills
- Demonstrate great attention to detail
- Be a team player, and enjoy succeeding as a team
- Possess great customer service skills
- Have a flexible approach to work