We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Facilities professional to join our Group HR & Facilities team.
This is role is important as you’ll be part of a team responsible for providing Facilities support across each of the IRIS Software Group offices. This includes the continuous upkeep of maintenance/cleanliness, as well as ensuring the adherence to all Health and Safety (H&S)/environmental compliance, general legislation and company procedures.
This position involves working with different teams located at various sites, therefore UK-wide travel will be an essential part of the role.
What will you be doing?
As a Facilities Advisor in this team, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Ensuring the fabric of the buildings both externally and internally is maintained and serviced to a high standard in accordance with management contracts and agreed budgets liaising with the Facilities Team Lead
- Responding to any H&S issues raised to aid in maintaining compliance, including that of third-party services providers and their maintenance records
- Overseeing third party contractors at sites to ensure the correct standard of service is provided in accordance with agreed contracts
- Compiling and maintaining all required management information/records relating to the company, H&S and other related records for the location. This includes the asset register, emergency plans and all related records and management reports
- Managing minor work programmes at sites, acting in support as the liaison point for all parties involved
- Monitoring Facilities Management (FM) works at sites and liaising with service providers/sub-contractors and the Facilities Team Lead
- Supporting in the provision of contact between maintenance contractors and onsite teams to co-ordinate the seamless booking of maintenance works and booking through approved portals/methods, recording bookings via the Facilities Management Service Desk
- Being the site point of contact between third party H&S consultants (Citation) and onsite teams to co-ordinate the seamless booking of H&S associated visits
- Maintaining the Citation/Atlas System to ensure that the records are up-to-date for all sites and uploaded in a timely manner to provide a live system for viewing H&S records, training and compliance certification
- Creating and deactivating access control passes for sites to ensure security is maintained with new starters, leavers and contractors
- Being the site point of contact between the Facilities Team Lead and Cleaning Contractor to ensure the provision of our cleaning requirements runs smoothly and efficiently at various office locations
- Supporting where required in the setting up and clearing down of meeting rooms for large events
- Ensuring locations and staff keep sites clean and clear of rubbish and reporting any deficiencies to the wider Facilities Team.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for someone with the following skills, competencies and experience:
- Previous Facilities Administration experience – including management responsibility for contractors and management of service agreements
- High degree and knowledge of H&S legislation and environmental protection requirements
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Outlook, Teams, Word
- Valid, clean driving licence with own vehicle, as travel will be an important part of this position.
- IOSH/NEBOSH qualification (desirable)
- MWIFM qualification (desirable)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Relationship-building, with both internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work under pressure/meet deadlines
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
We occasionally close vacancies early in the event that we receive a high volume of applications. Therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible.
Salary: Competitive plus bonus