Are you an experienced Dynamics Developer? Do you want to play a key role in fuelling our ambition to become a ‘tech and data led’ firm, redefining the technology standards for our industry? Are you motivated by fast paced work and interested in pushing your career to the next level at one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For?
We have a fantastic and brand-new opportunity for a talented Dynamics Developer, who is buzzing with ideas and keen to get stuck in to support the growth of Cooper Parry.
This is a brand-new role in our rapidly expanding Platforms Team, responsible for the scoping, development, testing and implementation of changes to our Dynamics 365 platform. You will work closely with colleagues to deliver a roadmap of workflow customisation, automation and data fixes across the Dynamics 365 suite.
What’s in it for you…
At Cooper Parry our mindset is simple. We only do things if we believe we can be No.1.
We start doing that by putting our people at the heart of our culture. Why? Pretty simple really… if our people love working here then then they do amazing work. That’s why we offer things like:
- Open holiday
- No dress code – “Wear something!”
- Incredible development and career growth
- Flexible working
- A benefits package you can shape to your needs i.e. salary sacrifice schemes, access to well-being support, vouchers
- Access to a mind-blowing office with working areas to fit everyone’s needs (we’re not just a stuffy office)
- From January 2023, CP are trialling a 4-day work week (100-80-100)
What you’ll be doing…
- To lead the delivery of a pipeline of development, customisation and change requests across the Dynamics suite covering CRM, Project Operations and Business Central
- Development, Configuration, Customisation and Architecture across Dynamics 365 and surrounding ecosystem
- Development and maintenance of Dynamics Dashboards, Entities, Forms, Fields, Views, Workflows and Business Rules
- Development and execution of scheduled and ad-hoc data fix routines (data imports / exports)
- Supporting the implementation of scheduled updates to the Dynamics product suite
- Leverage Microsoft Power Platform to develop low-code systems, tools and workflows to support efficient background task processing
What you’ll need …
- Experience with Azure DevOps including pipeline management, product backlog, work item management
- Agile experience and solid understanding of sprint frameworks
- MS Dynamics 365 or other relevant certifications desirable
- Experience of Microsoft Dataverse, Azure Data Factory, Power Query and / or equivalent SQL / ETL tools and technologies
- Experience of the Full Analytics Lifecycle (Environment Build, Data Quality & Analytics)
- Experience of Propensity Modelling / Machine Learning desirable
- A passion and enthusiasm to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
- The ability to pro-actively engage and manage relationships with internal stakeholders, peers, and colleagues
Play to your strengths, we say. Create a role you’re truly passionate about. Then, work flexibly to design a life that’s right for you.
Interested? If you’d like to find out more or to be considered for this role, please click apply and upload your CV. A member of our People Team will be in touch.