35 hours per week
£64,086 Per Annum
Wed, 25 Jan 2023
Not just another building society. Not just another job.
We're the fourth biggest building society in the UK and what makes us a bit different is that we're a mutual organisation. We don't have shareholders, we're owned by our members.
Our colleague say Skipton's a great place to work and you could be one of them, bringing with you new ideas on how we can keep customers at the heart of what we do.
Whatever your background, and whatever your goals, we'll help you take the next step towards a better future.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and support the Head of Digital in driving the implementation of Digital strategy throughout the business. Providing Subject Matter Expertise and direction for the Digital Delivery team, ensuring the focus aligns with the Digital Strategy and Corporate Plan.
What you will be doing
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Instilling Digital industry best practice, tools and expertise into Digital Deliveries.
• Responsible for the full end to end delivery of initiatives/projects.
• Working with Change Delivery to deliver end to end change across the change portfolio.
• Lead the Delivery team through a matrix management approach, providing guidance, challenge and support.
• Key accountability for ensuring that the Society Change Framework is adhered to and the Digital Operating Model works effectively alongside.
• Act as an escalation point for the Digital Delivery and wider Digital Team, removing blockers.
• Work with the Digital Resource & Planning Lead to ensure Delivery Resource is assigned effectively, aligning capability and capacity demands to deliver the Digital Strategy in the most efficient way.
• Responsible for ensuring all Digital Key Risks are recorded, monitored and reviewed.
• Responsible for ensuring all audit and compliance reviews are co-ordinated and supported and actions completed.
• Responsibility for the task management of the Delivery Lead & Delivery Specialists.
• Work with Digital Leadership Team to ensure effective ways of working, standards and processes are embedded throughout the team
What you will bring
To succeed in this role you should be able to drive and challenge significant change at all levels in the business through excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring skills.
• Expert knowledge & practical experience of programme/project management, Agile and Scrum methodology and financial practices.
• Have excellent communication skills with strong track record of presenting to and working with Senior Leadership Stakeholders.
• Strong people management skills including negotiation, facilitation, conflict resolution and consultation.
• Proven planning skills with evidence provided of managing change as part of a complex project or large programme of work, utilising PM planning tools (Planview, Hydra).
• Budget Management skills and experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of resource planning processes.
• A thorough knowledge of business project management disciplines and techniques.
• Excellent understanding of Digital assets.
We care about our colleagues. So we treat each other like the complex and diverse individuals we are.
Work here is never one-size-fits-all, it flexes around your strengths and needs,
Everyone is held accountable for achieving our common purpose. The aim is for all of us to do better work, have a better life and enjoy a better balance between the two.
£64086 plus benefits