Salary: £11.5 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Deli Chef to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in 14Forty on a full time basis, contracted to 40 hours per week.
As a Deli Chef, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to 14Forty? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Food preparation and cooking
- Menu Planning
- Operating the till, when required. We use a totally cashless system
- Assisting the catering manager with stock taking and food ordering
- Serving barista style coffees
- Replenishing stock items at front of house
- Stock rotation
- Working to HACCP guidelines
Our ideal Deli Chef will:
- Good customer service skills
- Friendly and outgoing
- Ideally candidates have previously worked within a catering environment such as, Café, restaurant, or hotel
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/2809/91777001/52438998/WJ
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.