Salary: £9.6 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
Customer Service Assistant – Catering Assistant
- 5 days a week which includes weekends, normally 1 in 3
- Shifts are Earlies 05:00 – 1300 Middles 10:00 – 17.30 lates 12.00 – 1930
- Positions are primarily Front of House as waiting staff but will have training in other roles assisting in the Back of House as Kitchen help
- All uniform and footwear provided
- Staff discounts in on site shop 1 x free meal when on duty per day.
- Will include working on functions
Are you a team player with a passion for food and people? Do you thrive in a busy environment? If so, then we are looking for someone just like you to help us deliver exceptional customer experience for Defence on a full time basis.
As a Catering Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Defence? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Creating attractive food and counter displays
- Representing Defence and maintaining a positive brand image
- Handling cash and operating the cash register
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations
Our ideal Customer Service Assistant will be:
- A good communicator, able to confidently liaise with customers and colleagues
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Committed to high levels of customer care
- Able to undertake a range of manual cleaning duties
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for working in a catering environment
- Positive and take pride in their work