Job Title: Future Opportunities – Customer Service Consultants Las Vegas
We have future opportunities for Customer Service Consultants to join our office in Las Vegas on a full-time contract.
You will be at the forefront of our iconic Brand combining an enthusiastic and authentic approach for our products in a dynamic teamwork environment that foster networking. Burberry's Customer Service teams are populated with some of the industry's most committed, passionate and inspiring people and knowledgeable consultants to provide the perfect luxury Burberry experience for every customer.
- As the Customer Service Consultant you are the human face of the digital Burberry customer experience, connecting across the business to fulfil every customer need.
- You will be as helpful as possible by taking ownership of each customer journey, resolving cases through accurate, appropriate and personalised solutions that enhance brand loyalty.
- By demonstrating passion for the brand and expert product knowledge you will encourage customers to personally experience the style, look and quality of Burberry products.
- You will use your empathy and intuition to anticipate and understand customers' needs, persevering to resolve service or product related issues with specialist after-sales knowledge.
- You will be an enthusiastic advocate for the brand, using your knowledge to cultivate relationships that enhance brand loyalty and actively contribute to increased sales revenue
- You will be an expert in dealing with customers via phone, live chat and email dialogue, this will include direct contact from customers, calls for flagship stores, and internal colleagues.
- You will contribute towards the efficient running of the customer service department and play a key role in achieving the contact centre service level targets.
- Using a range of systems and digital tools, you will ensure that the relevant administration is completed and distributed appropriately, in line with the departmental ways of working.
- Accurately record customer details using computer based and paper based systems where necessary.
- You will ensure to operate in accordance with Burberry's approved policies and processes, and in line with Company procedures to minimise loss.
- Carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
- Excellent verbal and written English language communication skills are essential,
- Possess a genuine passion for delivering world class customer service.
- Demonstrable experience in front line customer service role, ideally within Contact Centre environment.
- Passionate about delivering a sensational customer experience.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving capability.
- Team player.
- Robust and confident.
- Organised and able to multi task.
- Be available to work flexible shifts.
- Demonstrates initiative through proactive approach.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.