Salary: £10.6 per hour
Shift hours: Permanent
We’re looking for an Asda Cafe Customer Services Assistant who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional customer service. You’ll join a team that takes real pride in what they do. As a Customer Services Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team, working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, and rewards and recognises employees who go above and beyond.
Experience in a similar role would be preferable but with the right personality as your base, we can teach you the rest.
- Good communication skills
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/0505/86914001/52487342/BU #LI-DNP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.