- To serve our retail and online customers through voice, email and live chat;
- To implement a single customer service model across stores & online;
- To implement customer services policies and processes for Omni-channel propositions;
- To manage service standards and KPIs across all aspect of customer service;
- Strong process and technology/channel knowledge (live chat, email, telephony);
- Keep the customer at the heart of what we do;
- Build strong relationships across retail, commercial, online and operations teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have experience with Telephone, Email and Live Chat communication;
- Customer Service experience is essential;
- Strong understanding of omni-channel propositions (click & collect, shipping);
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are essential to interact with all teams and levels of the business;
- Good team player, willing to learn and take ownership with a professional and ‘can do’ attitude;
- Exceptional eye for detail;
- Good level of computer literacy – Microsoft Excel and Outlook are essential.
About the Company
Card Factory is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of greetings cards, dressings, and gifts with over one thousand stores across the UK and Ireland. In 2020 we launched our exciting 5-year business strategy including our vision of becoming a true Omni-channel retailer. This strategy sees significant investment into our colleagues across the business creating multiple opportunities to join a fast-paced environment and be part of our exciting journey.
In return, we offer a wide range of benefits to support your physical, mental, and financial wellbeing.
- 15% Card Factory colleague discount in-store and online
- Save As You Earn scheme
- Financial Wellbeing Support
- Financial Education Tools
- Salary Advance
- Seasonal incentive schemes
- Retail Management Apprenticeship Programmes with local providers with access to a virtual internal network for learning together
- Discounted gym membership, mobile phone contracts, and car leasing
- Discounts across 100’s of UK retailers
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to tools to support mental, physical, and financial wellbeing
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity, and Adoption leave
This is an exciting role with genuine prospects for the right candidate. If this role describes you and your career aspirations, click apply now.
For any questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org (we do not accept CVs/Applications via email)
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once sufficient suitable applications have been received. We advise applying early to avoid disappointment as applications will be reviewed regularly.
No agencies, please.
Sportswift Ltd T/A Card Factory
Competitive salary and benefits package